Mac Font Installation
- After downloading the zip archives for your recent T26 font purchases, locate them in the Finder.
- Double click on the downloaded .zip font archives to uncompress their contents.
- Double-click the font files (.OTF or .TTF) within the uncompressed folders.
- Click ‘INSTALL’ to add the font(s) to FontBook. (Or follow the installation procedure of any third-party font management utility you might be using.)
- Quit and restart any applications that don’t update their font menus automatically when new fonts are installed.